CompStar® Refrigeration Lubricants
Developed for Reliability, Engineered to Perform and Partner for diversified application
CompStar are completely focusing on high-quality lubricants. We develop innovative and reliable solutions for a wide variety of applications. We value the high level of commitment of our customers and their trusting interaction with one another.
CompStar® Ester Series
CompStar® Ester Series are synthetic polyol esters (POE) lubricants formulated specifically for use in refrigeration and air-conditioning compressors using HFC refrigerants. These products provide effective wear protection for bearing surfaces, increased system life and improved efficiency, and are suitable for both initial fill and service fill. The combination of low temperature characteristic and unparalleled chemical and thermal stability enable the use of CompStar Ester products over wide operating temperature ranges.
● Superior wear protection for reliability, chemical stability to extend service life, reducing maintenance costs
● Perfectly suited for all refrigeration circuits in which is chlorine-free refrigerants
● Can be used in various compressors such as reciprocating, rotary, scroll, screw compressors
CompStar® SK Series
CompStar® SK Series is fully synthetic refrigeration oils based on chemically and thermally stable alkyl benzene. Excellent solubility and excellent stability with HCFC refrigerants, Particularly good miscibility with HCFC refrigerants, such as R22. Suitable for very low evaporation temperatures down to -80° C.
● High chemical stability with refrigerants, low foaming tendency and excellent lubrication properties
● Very good miscibility behavior with refrigerants allowing a good oil return (down to –60 °C at the evaporator).
● CompStar SK Series products are also recommended for use with Drop-In refrigerants (R402A/B, R401A/B, etc.).
● Suitable for the lubrication of highly stressed refrigerant compressors due to excellent stability
CompStar® GS Series
CompStar® GS Series is high performance refrigeration lubricant based on naphthenic mineral oil. Outstanding performance in low temperature make this product ideal for a wide range of refrigeration applications. CompStar® GS Series are miscible with HCFC refrigerant and can be applied in commercial refrigeration, residential refrigeration and air conditioning systems, regardless of compressor or evaporating temperature.
● Excellent low temperature performance with no wax deposits to plug the system
● Chemical stability to extend service life, reducing maintenance costs
● Great thermal stability, does not accumulate excessive carbon deposits at high temperature parts
CompStar® PAG Series
CompStar® PAG Series is high performance refrigeration lubricant based polyalkylene glycol (PAG), suitable for all kinds of automotive air conditioning application, particularly good miscibility with R134a and wide operating temperature ranges. Excellent solubility and excellent stability with HCFC refrigerants
● Perfectly suitable for application with the refrigerant R134a used in transportation air conditioning systems
● Synthetic refrigeration oil containing a special additive system. For stationary HFC/FC systems, also suitable for hydrocarbon
and CO2 applications.
● CompStar PAG Series is also developed for car air-conditioning systems with HFO-1234yf.
● Greater lubricity to improve energy efficiency and reduce maintenance cost,
CompStar® PAO Series
CompStar® PAO Series is high performance refrigeration lubricant based on Synthetic Hydrocarbons (PAO). Suitable for NH3 applications and hydrocarbon refrigerants. CompStar PAO Series has been developed for the lubrication of highly stressed NH3 compressors.
● Excellent chemical stability with NH3.
● Very good lubricity in hydrocarbon (propane R290, propylene R1270, etc.)
● Very good thermal stability, excellent low temperature flowability, suitable for evaporation temperature below -50°C
● Also suitable with CO2 (not miscible with CO2).